GEORGINA TEACHES MANY COURSES, CLASSES AND WORKSHOPS LOCALLY IN PORT ALBERNI AS WELL AS OTHER LOCATIONS ON VANCOUVER ISLAND, MAINLAND BRITISH COLUMBIA AND ACROSS CANADA.
The live in classroom courses are a wonderful way to learn and share Iridology with other students and in an environment that enables students to interact directly with our knowledgeable instructors.
Class runs from 10 am – 4 pm and is usually a 4 day class.
Please inquire as to updated Live Class Schedule – email email@example.com
Certification by International Iridology Practitioners Association (IIPA) identifies one as having attained the highest level of education available in the field and recognizes your skill set at a standardized professional level.
Clients can be assured that an IIPA certified Iridologist has received an excellent education to achieve IIPA’s certification requirements. As well, IIPA Certified Iridology Instructors are required to upgrade their training every two years by attending Instructor meetings and symposiums to learn the latest in Iridology.
Georgina has taught many courses on natural health and healing: Herbs from the Kitchen, and Natural Management of Pain and Inflammation as well as Identifying Edible and Medicinal Plants of the Northwest on and off since 1997.
Georgina also presents lectures on breast health and prostate health for specific local groups.
Every Tuesday Georgina offers Sharings on various healing modalities and so much more at the Tuesday group meetings called “Healing Naturally, Body Mind and Spirit”.
To find the list of Sharings every Tuesday please go to this Meetup Link http://www.meetup.com/Healing-Naturally-Body-Mind-and-Spirit/
To receive certification through the International Iridology Practitioners Association, there is a 3 part examination procedure:
The cost for the IIPA Certification exam is $175.00 U.S.
When you apply for the IIPA certification exam you must also apply to become a member with IIPA. Student membership is $49.00 U.S.
To begin the IIPA Certification process, contact Georgina’s office first to begin your IIPA testing procedure.
- During the course you will learn how to complete the iris evaluation forms which consists of performing a practice iris analysis.
- You will need to submit ten completed iris evaluation forms performed on live volunteers.
- You will email the ten iris evaluation forms to Georgina’s office for grading.
- Your ten evaluations will be reviewed. If your 10 evaluations/analysis are satisfactory, we will contact you to advise you that you have successfully completed the 10 iris evaluations
- At that point Georgina’s office will send you one pair of eyes as a case study for you to analyze.
- You have 30 days to do this case analysis and email it to Georgina’s office for grading.
- You will receive the results of your case study via email.
After you have received notification of successful completion of the eye case study, you will need to notify IIPA with the contact information of the proctor to whom you wish to have the four hour IIPA exam sent.
You will need a grade of more than 80% to pass the IIPA certification exam or 90% or higher if you wish to become an IIPA instructor in the future.
IIPA Certification Exam
This is a proctored, open book, written examination. Your corrected test and results will be returned to you within 4 weeks.
Georgina is passionate about helping people learn. She is a knowledgeable and personable instructor, and loves teaching students of all ages. She has detailed knowledge and communicates information effectively.”
Top qualities: Personable, Expert, High Integrity.
Cora Van Wyck, July 24, 2012
Hired Georgina as a Instructor at Langara College in 2006 to present
IIPA Certified Iridology Course Descriptions (as taken from IIPA)
1. Comprehensive Iridology – Level I (includes Iridology Workbook, instructional videos and Certified Iridology Chart). This material covers the history and development of Iridology, discussion of models- European Iridology, American Iridology, Comprehensive Iridology TM, psychological patterns, iris photography, etc. Includes basic eye anatomy and physiology, topography and mapping of the iris, constitutional types (Lymphatic, Biliary and Hematogenic) and their subtypes (by color), iris structure (by types) and signs, pigmentation, lacunae, pupil tonus, etc.
It would be helpful to have some anatomy and physiology background before taking this course but it is not necessary and is not a prerequisite.
2. Comprehensive Iridology Class – Level II
This class places emphasis on combinations of signs, structure and pigment details, contraction furrow signs, pupil tonus in detail, Lacuna types, exceptions to rules, specific constitutions and syndromes, basic sclera signs, further psychological pattern information, research issues, analysis and live practice for practicum preparation, etc.
Steps to Becoming an IIPA Certified Iridologist
1) Attend a Level I and II IIPA Certification Course live or take Georgina’s Course via correspondence.
(All of Our live and correspondence courses consist of both Level 1 and Level II and meet these IIPA requirements).
2) Complete the 3 part IIPA Certification Exam
- 10 Iris Evaluations In class, you will learn how to complete an iris evaluation on someone. Part of the requirement to become a Certified Iridologist is that you complete 10 iris evaluations and give them back to your instructor for review and marking. These can be completed during the course or you can mail them back to your instructor in a reasonable amount of time (discuss this with your instructor).
- Complete the Case Study Analysis
Your Instructor will send you a color picture of a set of eyes and a brief health history of that individual for you to complete a detailed Iridology analysis. Upon completion you will send it back to your instructor for marking.
- Write the 4 hour Final Proctored Exam
The exam will be mailed from I.I.P.A. to a Proctor (Notary Public, teacher or librarian for example) and you will arrange a time to write the exam based on your schedules. The proctor will mail the exam back to I.I.P.A. for grading.
IIPA Exam Fee: $175 USD to be paid to IIPA central Office
The Level I and II Iridology courses as well as IIPA’s complete testing procedure can take place before an anatomy and physiology class is completed. A 60 hour anatomy and physiology course is required before receiving IIPA certification.
After you have completed the anatomy and physiology requirement, the certification candidate must submit a transcript of a completed course, before receiving the IIPA Certification Certificate.
The 60 hour course should be designed to provide a deeper understanding of human anatomy (structure) and physiology (function) primarily consisting of how the organs function and to provide an understanding of the body systems.
Option No. 1: students may take this course from a university, community college, acupuncture school, massage school, etc. Minimum requirement is 60 hours of actual study.
Option No. 2: if a local school is not available, we accept Anatomy & Physiology distance learning from several distance schools. If you have any questions about the anatomy and physiology requirement or about courses you are considering, please contact Ean, Kianna, or Georgina to see if your course meets the IIPA requirement.
IIPA approved Anatomy and Physiology Correspondence Courses are listed at the bottom of this page.
***Upon the successful completion of the IIPA certification courses, the 10 iris evaluations, the case study analysis, and the IIPA proctored Exam, and submission of A & P requirement, the student will become certified by the International Iridology Practitioners Association (I.I.P.A.) (www.iridologyassn.org)
Below is a list of IIPA approved A & P courses
Alive Academy of Natural Health – www.aliveacademy.com
Alternative Medicine College of Canada – www.alternativemedicinecollege.com
American College of Healthcare Sciences or Australasian College of Health Sciences – www.achs.edu
Anatomy & Physiology Course Including Disease Pathology – firstname.lastname@example.org
Athabasca College – www.athabascau.ca
Canadian School of Natural Nutrition – www.csnn.ca
Canadian Institute of Health and Healing or Natural Health College in Canada – www.naturalhealthcollege.com
Dominion Herbal College – www.dominionherbal.com
Global College of Natural Medicine, Inc. – www.gcnm.com
Grand Medicine – www.eyology.com
International College of Traditional Chinese Medicine of Vancouver, Inc. – www.tcmcollege.com
International Institute of Iridology – www.iridologycollege.org
ITEC – www.itecworld.co.uk
Naturopathic Institute of Therapies and Education – NITE www.nite-mtp.com
Trinity School of Natural Health – www.trinityschool.org
University of Natural Medicine – www.universitynaturalmedicine.org
Westbrook University – www.westbrooku.edu
Windsong School of Healing Ltd www.windsonghealing.com